Rather than make New Year’s resolutions (which are meant to be broken), I like to look at it as an opportunity to do some goal setting.
I am hoping to try to squeeze in the following cooks:
- Beef Ribs – Plate ribs and/or short ribs
- Beef Tenderloin
- Oysters – ala Acme Oyster House
- St Louis Style Ribs –I want to give them another shot.
- Paella –Finally use the paella pan my mother in law gifted me.
- Turkey Pastrami –Sounds like some great lunch meat!
- Cherry Glazed Ribs –ala Two Bros
- Grilled Sirlon –ala Two Bros